Home dark
 

Keywords :   


Tag: dark

Dark Fibre Africa owner CIVH buys 34.9% of Vumatel, plans to buy rest

2018-06-11 10:12:00| Telecompaper Headlines

(Telecompaper) South Africa's Community Investment Ventures Holdings (CIVH) has acquired 34.9 percent of Vumatel for an undisclosed amount and plans to buy the remaining 65.1 percent soon, subject to funding and regulatory approvals, reports TechCentral. Vodacom had earlier been speculated to be interested in buying a 49 percent stake of Vumatel. CIVH is owned by a diverse group of investors, including Remgro with a 50.9 percent stake, New GX Capital Holdings, Chlanich, Community Investment Holdings and Consolidated Capital Investments. 

Tags: buy plans rest owner

 

Dark Screen Mode Among New macOS Mojave Highlights

2018-06-06 14:00:00| TechNewsWorld

Apple on Monday gave the world a peek at macOS Mojave, the next version of its operating system for Macintosh laptop and desktop computers. The preview took place at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference held at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. Mojave has a mix of new features that add to its good looks and utility as a productivity tool.

Tags: mode screen dark highlights

 
 

MacOS Mojave Adds Dark Mode, Clears the Desktop Clutter

2018-06-05 14:17:04| PC Magazine Security Product Guide

The new macOS will also offer a first taste of Apple's effort to bring iOS apps to its desktop OS.

Tags: mode dark desktop adds

 

'The Dark Overlord' Hackers Shrug Off Reported Arrest

2018-05-19 14:16:51| PC Magazine Security Product Guide

'The authorities have done nothing to affect our operations. None of our members have been lost to an arrest,' a member of the group told PCMag.

Tags: reported dark arrest hackers

 

Member of 'The Dark Overlord' Hacking Group Possibly Arrested

2018-05-17 15:16:53| PC Magazine Security Product Guide

'The Dark Overlord' is allegedly behind hacks of hospitals, schools, and even Netflix, which were then blackmailed over the return of their files.

Tags: group member dark possibly

 

Sites : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] next »