Home share
 

Keywords :   


Tag: share

Celcom, Maxis to share infrastructure to boost 5G roll-out in Malaysia

2019-11-25 18:43:00| Telecompaper Headlines

(Telecompaper) Malaysian operators Celcom Axiata and Maxis have agreed to explore a potential partnership for the deployment of Malaysia's 5G infrastructure. The operators will explore business opportunities in relation to 5G strategic areas to deliver 5G services in Malaysia as soon as the necessary spectrum is made available. The potential collaboration focuses on the joint deployment of 5G infrastructure which will cover selected areas. Maxis and Celcom will still maintain their own networks and remain competitive in other areas.

Tags: share malaysia infrastructure boost

 

Opportunity to expand seedstock market share

2019-11-22 20:17:00| Beef

By and large, commercial bull buyers are a loyal bunch, as long as the bulls they buy and those they buy them from do whats expected.

Tags: share market opportunity expand

 
 

News Release: Commissioner Eudaly, transportation agencies share winter plans, advise the public to get ready for winter travel

2019-11-22 02:26:30| PortlandOnline

Tags: news public travel share

 

Nissei buying controlling share of Negri Bossi

2019-11-21 19:21:34| Canadian Plastics Headlines

Japan-based Nissei said it's buying 75 per cent of Negri Bossi's shares now and the remaining 25 per cent "within a few years. The post Nissei buying controlling share of Negri Bossi appeared first on Canadian Plastics.

Tags: share buying controlling negri

 

Farmers Receive 12 Cents of the Thanksgiving Food Dollar, NFU Farmers Share Shows

2019-11-19 23:45:03| National Farmers Union

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 19, 2019 Contact: Hannah Packman, 202-554-1600 hpackman@nfudc.org WASHINGTON Farmers and ranchers take home just 12.1 cents from every dollar that consumers spend on their Thanksgiving dinner meals, according to the annual Thanksgiving edition of the National Farmers Union (NFU) Farmers Share publication. The popular Thanksgiving Farmers Share compares the retail […]

Tags: share receive food shows

 

Sites : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] next »